Go To UIB Facebook Groups

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Have

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself..

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have..

I've learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time..

I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that..

I've learned that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different..

I've learned that we never know how much something worth until we lose it..

I've learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help..

0 comments:

Search

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.