Go To UIB Facebook Groups

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Suicidal Poem

I have to end this life
I'm sorry if I made mistakes
I don't know what I did
But I'm sure, I didn't meant to do it
Sorry my friends,
I'm so tired of this life
I'm so sick of this life
I wanna sweep away all of my tears
All of my fears
All of my pain
All of problems that haunted my life
Don't try to get me back
Don't try to hold my hand
Cause I'm too late to save
Cause I'm a sinner
And I'm not deserve to live in this holy world
The world doesn't need me
I've no longer needed here
So why should I stay here?
If you read this poem
This is the last thing I wrote
The last time I told you about my feeling
The last tears that fell from my eyes
Before I meet My Maker
Before I take a responsibility of what I did
Cause He must not like what I did
So He can put me on the south of heaven
Far far away from His Kingdom
And taking closer again with everlasting fears
It's all the same wherever I lived
Only the place will change
But the pain that I gain is never gonna change
Will it ended up in hell?
I don't know exactly
But my life's here isn't happily ever after
And all that I wrote is still a poem
Until I ended my life myself...

0 comments:

Search

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.